The state of the economy has become fickle, unpredictable and shaky to say the least. There was once a time when a person could graduate from college with the absolute assurance that they would be hired eventually. Nowadays, there are holders of PhD’s applying for food stamps. It has come to the point that if a person wants to guarantee themselves a steady income, they have to work for themselves. That is an excellent reason to become an insurance sales person: no matter where you go, or what shape the economy is in, people will always need health insurance, life insurance, or auto insurance.
There aren’t a lot of insurance sales people out there, because it can be a hard field to succeed in; however, the ones that have been in it for a while are still in it because they are so successful. How can an insurance sales agent succeed?Recipe Card Marketing cards, sets of postcards with mouthwatering recipes and pictures of both the food and you and your business contact information, can help an insurance agent go from average to great with creative marketing insurance recipe cards and tips.
Creative Marketing Insurance tip:
- Become a vendor at a community event. Have one of the recipes prepared ahead of time, or pick a space close to an electrical outlet so you may cook it and serve it hot and fresh. Pass out samples to people passing by, along with copies of the recipe post cards which also has your contact information.
- Create a Facebook page, dedicated to both cooking and insurance matters, geared towards your small business relationship marketing efforts.
- Create a blog catering to the needs of foodies and insurance matters. Have a section dedicated to spotlighting a recipe of the ‘week’, ‘month’, or better yet, ‘day’ – this will keep a steady traffic flow to your blog.
- Feeling ambitious and a little drained from the insurance game: take some of the recipe cards, cook from them and deliver dinners to local small businesses. When they ask where did you get the recipe, take out one, and pass it around. Have your insurance information highlighted with a yellow or orange highlighter.
- Create a YouTube cooking video using recipes from Recipe Creative Marketing. While preparing the recipes, give pointers about applying for insurance, or throw some insurance trivia out there.
These are a few suggestions on how to use these fabulous recipe marketing cards. For more information, see Contact Us. Feel free to leave your creative marketing insurance tips in the comments below!